There's nothing like a trip abroad that makes you appreciate your own country that much more! We were excited to finally be headed home.
We flew to New York and stayed the night which gave us time to visit Time Square.
We had dinner at the ESPN zone and decided that we were tired enough to get back to the hotel.
The next day we arrived safe and sound in the Tri-Cities! Home sweet home. We had a wonderful trip but it's always a treat to sleep in your own bed!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My email that I always check is abigailjanecannon@yahoo.com. I am so jealous that you got to go back.
What an awesome trip! I'm so glad you had fun!!
I saw Audge last week and she mentioned you were on a world tour--does that mean Eliza has a passport!! I am so jealous it look amazing!
What a trip! Glad you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment