Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Aunt Audrey's visit!
Aunt Audrey came to visit us! She braved the weather and left sunny Arizona to stay with us from Wednesday night to Sunday morning. We had a really great time with her.
She introduced Eliza to her first music video. Not sure that's the most appropriate thing for a 2 month old to watch! But we're hoping she just liked it so much because of the music and flashing lights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had such a great visit! Eliza is getting so big!
PS. You and I carved the same pumpkin this year. I decided to try one of those patterns too.
How fun! Looks like you guys had a blast! You'll have to tell Audrey I say hi next time you talk to her!
Hey Lori and darran,
She is so cute !!! Mmm i bought a little present for Eliza but sinds i only get to the post ones every 2 months it almost seems she is to grown up for my present ha ha. Well i'll try to send something for real this time! Sorry darran the chocolates i promised where time to eat so i'll send you also some new chocolate :-)
A big hugh from aunt liselee ree ree moody out of belgium.
Post a Comment