

We had to laugh when we heard on the radio the other day that it's hard to be a Seattle sports fan right now. We had to agree...the Seahawks, the Mariners, and loosing the Supersonics. Not much to cheer for! Even with all that, there's nothing like attending a baseball game in person. Darran went to a Mariners game against the Angels on September 24th with his brothers Chris and Dean and co-worker Dale. They were there for a monumental game...the Mariner's 100th loss. Ok...so probably not the

record breaking game you want to attend but Darran still loves it and is a faithful fan. Plus, they had awesome seats. The pictures he took are from his seat...who could complain about that view? Not to mention
all the food they want. I was at my parents house when he was at the game so we decided to turn on the tv, thinking maybe we could find him in the crowd. About two minutes after turning on the tv Vladimir Guerrero hit the ball
down the foul line so the umpires decided to review it. They ran right past where Darran was sitting! So there he was right on tv! I called him really fast to tell him he was on tv and then they showed him again and he was talking to me on his phone! It was hilarious! We saw him a couple of times after that too. We'll stay fans for a long
time...we just hope things improve next season. (But I think we've said that before!)
1 comment:
Gotta love the loyal fans! Great seats too! That is so fun that you were able to see darran and then you talking on the phone to him! Too funny! I love the m's too, I have to say though I loooved them most when A-rod was there. Hasn't been the same since!
Post a Comment