Monday, October 6, 2008

Life with Eliza...

Never too early...Eliza and I got out some books to read together. I was very proud of her for sitting with me and looking at the book while I read it...Eric Carle does a good job!
We were attempting to get a picture of the big smiles that she has been giving us lately. This was our best one. The camera just doesn't work fast enough for when those big smiles come!
So sweet and content. She is loving the time she gets to spend stretching out on the floor or laying on her tummy.
No matter what I do Eliza always ends up with her head down to one side or the other when she is in her swing. I'm sure it looks way more uncomfortable to me then it actually feels to her. But I won't complain too much because she tends to sleep really well in it.

3 comments:

The Davis Family said...

She is so cute Lori! Eric Carle books have always been our favorite too!

Love-Shanna

Kimberly said...

Does your swing seat tip forward and back? Mine does. If you want me to check yours let me know!

April said...

I don't know why babies like to head flop---It's so funny! She sure is cute! Way to go on your beautiful yard! Can we hire you guys for a weekend?