Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Named Moody for a reason!

The last name of Moody seems to have meaning in some cases. These are a couple different moods that Eliza is showing us...all within a few flashes of the camera of course. We call his one sweet...
this is shock...
this is happy...
and this is shy...ahhhh, dad, stop taking pictures of me! We can't complain though...if her moods stay like these ones we'll continue to be pretty happy parents!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The 'happy' one looks more like 'haha I have gas!' but they are all adorable! I can't wait to see her at Thanksgiving!

April said...

I just love her! She's so sweet!

April said...

I just love her! She's so sweet!

Gina and Jon said...

I really like the shocked face!

Darcee said...

I LOVE all the faces! I'm so glad I got to see you and Eliza last weekend and thanks again for the book! That was so sweet of you!!!

Alanna said...

She's so cute...I'm also a fan of the shocked face!