Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Saturday
We decided to take advantage of the beautiful fall weather after listening to the BYU game. We were in good moods after a successful win! So we grabbed some Subway and headed to Columbia River Park. Eliza experienced her first picnic...though she slept through part of it!
Eliza cheered on Grandpa, Audrey, and Dad as they skipped rocks. I joined in later but I believe that's when she started to cry because she saw how pathetic mom was at skipping rocks!
Andy and Dallin...you now have more competition...Darran was making it a challenge for Dad!
Columbia Park really is picturesque. After our walk we went home to have dinner with Great Grandpa and Grandma Hague after their temple session. We had a nice dinner and visit with them.
We then had to end the night with some "friendly" competition. We played girls against boys beach volleyball on the Wii. Audrey and I won...so then they had to challenge us to a different game. We tried our hand at curling of all games and ended up really liking it! Audrey and I decided to "let the boys win" at the last minute!
Thanks for visiting Aunt Audrey! We had a great time and we love you so much!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment