
Since we got the BYU football game on TV Friday night, Eliza and I decided to show Dad our spirit and put on our school paraphernalia. Dad was so proud he even had to change and put on his BYU T-shirt to match. Even with all the excitement, Eliza found a way to sleep through it with the "Touch Down" signal on her mind.
3 comments:
I don't know if you guys plan these pictures with Eliza, but she either really likes the camera (while sleeping), or she likes football (but hates her dad yelling).
I love the BYU paraphernalia! Way to start Eliza young! I have been thinking my boys dont have BYU Shirts!!! They need them! Especially since BYU is doing so good!! I think I am going to order some!
I love the BYU paraphernalia! Way to start Eliza young! I have been thinking my boys dont have BYU Shirts!!! They need them! Especially since BYU is doing so good!! I think I am going to order some!
Post a Comment